Road Scholars on an Eduvacation!
Yes, we're moving on again, but this time like we mean it. In an RV.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Fun learning!

Help end world hunger

A friend of mine on Facebook posted a link to this and I just love it!!! You can play (and learn) vocabulary, grammar, art history, geography, foreign languages, math and more, which is totally up my alley. I found it hard to stop today, lol! (Plus, you are apparently donating rice to hungry people. . .I never know whether or not to believe stuff like that, but this was fun and educational enough that I felt happy to pass it along - if they are really donating food, then that's a bonus.)

I've been pretty out of the loop lately; we have had about 6 weeks of illness being passed around here. First the kids all had colds (I escaped!), then a new one hit and they were all sick again, and that one didn't miss me. In fact, mine escalated into a sinus infection and pneumonia, which has been about 3 weeks of misery for me. I broke down and accepted some antibiotics for the first time in about 17 years which sort of makes me angry, but I was at the end of my rope. The plus side is that since my body doesn't "know" these drugs, they worked pretty quickly and I am finally on the mend. Baby seems to be doing well - my belly grew 3 inches in less than 3 weeks and my lower back is feeling it, lol! Imagine how huge I'd be in 20 weeks if I kept growing at that rate! LOL! Abe was able to feel some tiny flutters last night with his hand on my belly, so that's exciting. It's always so nice to be able to share that magic with the family.

1 comment:

Nydia said...

Ouch, only today I read this post! I'm sorry you've been so bad and only now I came to send my positive vibes! Hope everything is perfectly fine now with you, your baby and your sweet kids.

Kisses!